We are able to return to the pitch for training and matches. League fixtures have been cancelled until the start of the 2021 season in September. However, there will be training and summer activities over the coming months.
Training will return at the following times:
- Wed 31st March for Men (including u14 & u16 boys)
- 1st April for Ladies (including u14 & u16 girls)
- Sunday 18th April – U8 & u10 Boys and Girls – 9:15am – 10:30am
- Sunday 18th April – Under 12 Boys and Girls – 10:30am – 11:30am
In the next week, we will be publishing the details of summer competitions and our annual interclub summer league competition, which we encourage you all to get involved in!
If you have not been to training before, you will need to complete the England Hockey Participation Agreement.
As a reminder, the changing and shower facilities still closed, however, toilets will be open. The precautions we had in place before Christmas will continue:
- Any spectators must follow gathering limits and social distancing rules.
- The clubhouse will remain closed until it can open in line with the government guidelines.
As we get back to training and playing, we need to maintain vigilance. This is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that hockey is played in a safe way for all those involved:
No-one should leave home to participate in any form of hockey if they, or someone they live with, has any of the following:
- A high temperature (above 37.8 Degrees C);
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste
The science shows that the highest risk of transmission is in the gatherings before or after a game. We need to continue our 2 meter social distancing before and after games and training sessions.